Monday, March 28, 2011

SmokerJoe Doesn't Smoke. Part 1: The Trigger

"The Tipping Point: The critical point in an evolving situation that leads to a new and irreversible development."

So many people in last six months have asked me, "what made me quit smoking and how I did it?" Here it is for the benefit of others.

26/09/2010 at around 1:40 AM, I was chatting with someone and the following conversation followed:

me: you hate cigarette or smokers?

her: both

me: hmmm.. ok

her: :)

me: :)

good

any reason you hate them?

her: bas i dont

u knw dere are smthngs dat u jst feel from within

its one of dose things

me: ok..



It was then, I decided to quit smoking. I did not want her to hate me. :D

This was the tipping point in this case. This event which triggered a new and irreversible development in an already evolving situation .

No comments: