Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Finally It's Over and I am Happy

Remember A? The girl I was trying to be friend with. Well I tried having a conversation with her, but she did not respond to most of my messages. I tried writing mails to her but again, no reply.

Being the impatient person I am, I can not take it further. I am not dying for friends, I have a lot many of them. And will keep on making new friends till I am alive. But what is the point having a friend who does not care about my feelings.

BTW being the optimistic person I am, I always see the bright side to things and the bright side in this case is: I wont have to wait for her to come online till 4 am. I will not have to think abt her anymore, will use my thinking in my office, which my boss have been complaining about since I saw this girl. I can use my time and energy to some place else, where I can see some hope.

No comments: