Saturday, June 2, 2007

Will You Be My Girlfriend!

There is this girl, who is smart and beautiful. Lets name her A for the time being. I don't really know A, I came across her profile through a networking site. There is no other way for me to talk to her, except that networking site. So far there have been exchanges of statements a couple of times. I never had a real conversation with her so far. I really admire A, because she is doing something really unconventional and she seems to be confident. I want to reach out to her, but I don't know how.

I have been thinking about various ways to get to know her better and develop feelings about me in her heart, but haven't yet found a good one. I can e-mail her, but I don't know what to write, may be I am not confident as I have never before had such feelings for anyone, and don't know how to take things forward.

I haven't yet told A about my feelings, because I am afraid of her reaction. If she does not feel the same way for me as I do for her, which is most likely the case here, she might stop responding to me and I might loose the only chance I have to reach out to her.

From last few days net in my house was down, so I used to go to my friend's place to be online, just because I could get a chance to talk to her.

I am trying my best but I think my best is not good enough.

No comments: